Sorbet Drop Earrings by Rocks Paper Metal: How pretty are these earrings? Rocks Paper Metal’s Etsy shop is filled with pretties, but I think these are particularly awesome since I just won a pair from The Fashionable Esq! I’m so excited for them to arrive.
The Cabin in the Woods: I knew there was a high probability I’d love The Cabin in the Woods, but now it’s at the point where the more I think about it, the more I love it. Hopefully I’ll be going to see it again soon!
Spring Clover Crochet Headband by hi tree! Another of my favorite Etsy shops recently added a bunch of new items and these headbands are my favorites. I definitely need one of these to sport this spring.
(All Whedon) Links I Heart:
- Joss Whedon Answers My Q’s via Pop Candy: In which Joss Whedon describes, in detail, what he thinks would go down in a fight between Buffy and Black Widow. Oh Joss, I just can’t even deal. ❤
- Buffy Comic Spin-Offs Starring Spike and Willow Get Release Dates via EW: Dark Horse mini-series starring Spike and Willow, respectively? I am SO there!
- Joss Whedon Still Wants To Do That Giles Spin-Off via The Mary Sue: Umm. Yes please!
- ‘Cabin in the Woods’: Fran Kranz’s Higher Education at ‘Pot School’ via Hero Complex: Hero Complex talks to Fran about Cabin in the Woods, Joss, and even Lust for Love!
- Why Cabin in the Woods is So Awesome via The Mary Sue: This spoiler-heavy review is spot-on, as I’d expect from the ladies of The Mary Sue. Seriously, if you haven’t seen Cabin in the Woods yet, remedy that.