Martini Sueded Studded Loafers by Jeffrey Campbell: I’ve seen some great “smoking loafers” lately and I’m seriously loving this wine-colored, studded version. I’ve never been one for loafers, but there are so many awesome versions lately that I may be a convert. Continue reading
Wow, it really has been a while. My birthday was April 30th and to celebrate I decided to spend the day at the beach with friends. Naturally, I put together a cute little outfit, which included this fun project: my hippie-ish birthday crown! Despite this post being a little behind, it was just too fun not to share.
Last week I went by a few shops to pick up a couple things for spring. This top was one of my favorite finds! The shape is my new favorite and the print on this one’s super cute. As tends to happen in spring in Southern California, the weather goes back and forth pretty quickly between super hot and fairly chilly. The past couple of days have been on the chilly side, so this outfit was perfect.
I’ve had this dress in the closet for a few months waiting for an opportunity to wear it. Fortunately, Easter seemed like just that opportunity! I threw in a couple aqua accessories as a contrast and to add a bit of color to avoid looking washed out and voila! A super cute Easter outfit.
- Dress: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s
- Cropped Cardigan: Express (a few years back)
- Wedges: Calypso St. Barth for Target
- Moonstone Necklace: Foamy Wader on Etsy
- Flower Ring: H&M (gift from a friend)
- Leather & Pearl Bracelet: My Olivia Jewelry on Etsy
- Double Heart Ring: Tiffany’s (gift from my parents)
- Tiny Amethyst & Sliver of Silver Rings: Proteales on Etsy
- Nails: Essie’s Tart Deco & Deborah Lippmann’s Some Enchanted Evening
For a little extra fun, here’s what the grown-up Easter bunny brought me! I’m a lucky girl. I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well.
The other day I gave myself a seriously fun manicure, so I figured I’d share how to do it here! To be perfectly honest: yes, this one is kind of a pain in the butt. It certainly takes some patience. But I think the results are cute enough that it’s worth it!
- 3 polish colors of your choice: I went with Essie’s Tart Deco, Peach Daiquiri, & Red-Y Set Ex
- Your base coat and top coat: I use Essie’s Rock Solid and Good To Go
- Scotch Tape
- Craft scissors in the pattern of your choice
- The beer is optional😉