Hello! My name is Anika and this right here is my blog. I’m 27 and I live in Southern California. I love Joss Whedon, Disney movies, adorable comfortable dresses, sci-fi, leopard print, kitties, and mani-pedis. I’ve been writing about my life and things I love on the internet since I was 17 and started this blog in the summer of 2011 as a natural extension of that. I love having a community of friends and bloggers online to talk about everything from kitties to fashion to comic con with.
Currently, I’m working as a television production assistant and it’s great to finally be working in an industry I’m interested in. It can be stressful not knowing where I’ll be working from one week to the next, but so far I’ve been lucky enough to meet some amazing people and work on some fantastic projects. I’ll talk about that here from time to time!
I also love to write (which might be obvious, as this is a blog after all). I do write freelance articles, so please feel free to contact me if you’d like me to write a guest post for your site! My work has been featured on:
- Bitch Flicks: Where Are the Women in Christmas Movies?
- Forces of Geek: The Tenth Doctor, A Retrospective
- The Gloss: Is It Better To Be A Disney Villain or A Disney Princess?
- Sci-Fi Movie Hype: Will The Avengers Live Up to the Hype?
- Geek Peeks: How To Be Comfortable In Cosplay
- GirlGloss.com: Valentine’s Day Makeup Tips
- I guest-blogged for a week on Melificent with Squeeworthy: Europe, Happy Hump Day: Nathan Fillion, and Lovable Friday.
- Creative Homemaking: Green Thanksgiving Crafts
- World of Superheroes: Superhero Movie Round-Up! Which Was Your Favorite?
- South Bay Social Media: A Tutorial for Creating a Beautiful Instagram Photo Using iPhone Photo Apps
If you’d like to know where else to find me or get in touch, you can check out my About.me. I’m more than happy to hear from you with any questions or even just to say hi!
Thanks for reading!