Wow, it really has been a while. My birthday was April 30th and to celebrate I decided to spend the day at the beach with friends. Naturally, I put together a cute little outfit, which included this fun project: my hippie-ish birthday crown! Despite this post being a little behind, it was just too fun not to share.
- Flower Crown: made by me! using Green Wedding Shoes’ tutorial & supplies from Michael’s
- Dress: Felicity & Coco (birthday gift from my parents). I wish I had a shot of the back – it’s semi-open and so pretty! It went great with my bikini.
- Amethyst Necklace: Sunshine Jewls on Etsy
- Friendship Bracelets: made by me! using Honestly WTF’s tutorials: here & here
- Fire Opal Ring: hippie shop in Vermont
- Amethyst & Sliver of Silver Ring: Proteales on Etsy
- Rhinestone Flower Ring: Gift
- Turquoise Bead Bracelet: Crae Vita on Etsy
- Sandals: O’Neill (a couple years ago)