I’ve had this dress in the closet for a few months waiting for an opportunity to wear it. Fortunately, Easter seemed like just that opportunity! I threw in a couple aqua accessories as a contrast and to add a bit of color to avoid looking washed out and voila! A super cute Easter outfit.
- Dress: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s
- Cropped Cardigan: Express (a few years back)
- Wedges: Calypso St. Barth for Target
- Moonstone Necklace: Foamy Wader on Etsy
- Flower Ring: H&M (gift from a friend)
- Leather & Pearl Bracelet: My Olivia Jewelry on Etsy
- Double Heart Ring: Tiffany’s (gift from my parents)
- Tiny Amethyst & Sliver of Silver Rings: Proteales on Etsy
- Nails: Essie’s Tart Deco & Deborah Lippmann’s Some Enchanted Evening
For a little extra fun, here’s what the grown-up Easter bunny brought me! I’m a lucky girl. 🙂 I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well.