Kate Spade “New Bond Street – Florence” Satchel: I cannot even begin to tell you how much I covet this bag! The hot pink is undeniably awesome as well, but I am completely drawn to this fabulous orange color. If someone wants to send me this for my birthday next month, I sure wouldn’t complain. 😉
Rescue Beauty Lounge‘s Aqua Lilly nail polish (premiering in April) via All Lacquered Up: I can’t even believe how pretty this nail polish color is and I’m sure it’s only better in person. I hadn’t heard about Rescue Beauty Lounge until I started reading All Lacquered Up, but it looks like she makes some seriously fantastic colors. At $20 a pop, that’s pretty dang expensive for a bottle of polish, but a couple of those colors may be worth the splurge!
Links I Heart:
- Another Gala, Nubby, & Kat photo shoot, ghost town style! The Good, The Bad, & The Bunny // Ghost Town Glamour Girls // Las Vegas Lovers
- Jane Espenson: On Sex and Writing (Not That Kind of Sex) via Huffington Post: Our queen of writers for geek television talks women writers for television. Hello, I love you.
- Lovely Day via Twinkie Chan: AKA one of the sweetest proposals I have ever seen. Seriously, it’s pretty amazing.
- Genderswapped Harry Potter Illustrations via The Mary Sue: I think female Draco is my favorite. She looks so badass!
- Judging A Book By Its Cover aka another Jewel Staite wine tasting party I wish I was invited to!