Malcolm Reynolds Pistol Replica from Quantum Mechanix: If I had the $80 to spare right now, this would so be mine. What else could a girl with dreams of one day dressing up as a female Malcolm Reynolds want?
Scratch-Off Travel Map of the World: How fun is this? When you receive the map, every place is in gold and you scratch off the countries as you visit them! It’s sold out at the moment, so hopefully they’ll restock at some point.
Pretty Smitten Custom iPad Cases: These custom iPad cases from Pretty Smitten are seriously adorable. They come in a wide range of patterns & colors and put your monogram on your case! I so want one. They also do iPhone cases and a variety of other accessories. Pretty adorable stuff.
Harry Potter Wizards Collection Blu-Ray Set via SlashFilm.com: My actual reaction upon seeing this: “Ho. ly. Shit.” I’m sorry but I need this in my life. Yes, it’s a 31-disc Blu-Ray collection of the Harry Potter films. Yes, it’s kind of ridiculous. Yes, it’s damn expensive. Still need it.
Tarina Tarantino Nouveau Deco “Gorgian” Earrings: These are seriously fab. At $205, they’re a bit expensive, but with the carved lucite and gobs of sparkle, they’re still pretty fantastic.
Links I Heart:
- Is It Better To Be A Disney Villain or A Disney Princess? at The Gloss by me: my latest freelance post! This one was a lot of fun to write and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Ch-ch-check it out.
- Single Dad Learns Comics for His Daughter via The Mary Sue: D’awwww.
- What ‘Mastered for iTunes’ Really Means via NPR’s The Record: Interesting, informative article about what goes into mastering a recording and what mastering specifically for digital format could mean for the future of the music business.
- Sara Blakely of Spanx is a Self-Made Billionaire: Yes, you read that right.
- Airstream Dreams at the Circus Circus, Life Under the Big Top, & Las Vegas Lovers – Three posts of a fab photo shoot with Gala Darling, Nubby Twiglet, & Kat of Rock ‘n Roll Bride. Not only is that a seriously fun shoot, I love seeing which photos each girl chooses to post. Hey Meli & Maddycakes, can we do one of these someday? 😉