Eco-Emi and Blissmo package subscriptions: Since first hearing about BirchBox and Fair Ivy, I’ve been interested in monthly package subscriptions, but Eco-Emi and Blissmo completely intrigue me as they’re focused on natural, organic, cruelty-free products. For the last several years, I’ve been committed to buying as many cruelty-free products as I possibly can (and I’d say about 90% of what I buy qualifies), but sometimes it’s hard trying out a new brand. Organic/natural brands can be expensive, so I think this would be SUCH a great way to try some of them out! Once I have a more steady income, I will definitely be picking up a subscription to one of these. (Also, I found out about these from Jessica, a blogger I’ve known forever, and she reviewed one of each package: Eco-Emi and blissmo)
RNA Strand Necklace by ISWAS+WILLBE: A necklace/wrap bracelet inspired by and as unique as a person’s individual RNA Strand? Be still my heart. So in love with these recent additions to ISWAS+WILLBE’s shop.
Dressy Wonder Woman Print by Hanie Mohd: This is just too fab for words. It also seriously makes me wish I could sew because I would rock that dress for Comic Con (or maybe in my normal life..) in a heartbeat.
Links I Heart:
- Me! MaDonna! Celebrates 100 Followers With a GIVEAWAY by Me! MaDonna! – My online BFF of many years, MaDonna, has a seriously adorable giveaway going for two of her hand-crocheted coffee clutches and a couple yummy tea bags. So clearly you should get over there and enter!
- Whole Living Challenge: Cut Down On Animal Products
- The Tenth Doctor: A Retrospective by ME! on ForcesofGeek.com: in which I pick my favorite Tennant episodes of Doctor Who. 🙂
- The Blind Leading the Drunken Blind by Jewel Staite on Happy Opu: Have I mentioned lately that I want to be BFFs with Jewel Staite? This post is particularly fantastic, as she and a few of her friends have a slightly disorganized, always entertaining wine tasting night.
- New Game of Thrones Production Pictures via The Mary Sue
- Comic-Con to Open with 136-Mile Olympics-style Lightsaber Relay via Hero Complex: In a word, yes.