Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson book: So apparently Terry Richardson followed Lady Gaga around for a year of her life, attending more than 30 Monster Balls and taking over 100,000 behind-the-scenes images. The result? This book! The reviews I’ve seen so far are very positive and it’s going for just over half the cover price on Amazon.
Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton: Bonnie Burton is an editor/writer at StarWars.com for Lucas Film, which makes her totally qualified to compile this, in my opinion. It looks like there are some pretty great projects inside. Seriously, who wouldn’t want to make an R2D2 beanie?
Links I Heart:
- Your December Activity Guide by Gala Darling: A fun holiday activity per day for the entirety of December!
- Twilight: If You Don’t Have Anything Nice to Say, Don’t Say Anything at All by The Nerdy Bird: I completely agree with her sentiments here. It’s become way too popular to rag on Twilight. Yes, the movies are ridiculous. Yes, I still went with a friend, had a few drinks, and saw it at midnight. Yes, we laughed at unintentionally funny moments. It was great.
- Nathan Fillion: A Pop Culture King Beyond Castle by Geoff Boucher at Hero Complex: Because I puffy heart him.
- Post-Thanksgiving Terms of Endearment by One Girl No Diet: Also known as: don’t beat yourself up because you gain a few pounds during the holidays. Keep up your exercising, eat well when you can, and you’ll get it taken care of after the new year!
- Friday Adventure: How I Turned an Altoids Tin Into Surprise Treasure by Lucy at The Surpriseaholic: Have you ever heard of geocaching? I hadn’t but it seems fantastic!