Let’s be honest for a second here: nobody really enjoys job interviews. In fact, they’re kind of the worst. You’ve been lucky enough to get a response after sending your resume into the void of the internet, but now you have to meet someone face-to-face and answer questions like “where do you see yourself in five years?” Essentially, they are a necessary evil.
However, it does help when you manage to put together an outfit that’s professional, but you still feel cute and like yourself in it. That’s how I came up with this!
- Sweater Dress: LOFT (last year)
- Belt: Lucy Love
- Blazer: Daughters of the Liberation (via Anthropologie)
- Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (circa 2006)
- Earrings: Fleur Avenue on Etsy
- Rings: Tiffanys, Proteales on Etsy, & vintage
- Purse: L.A.M.B.