- Sinful Colors’ Cinderella – this color has been hyped on a lot of nail polish blogs and I do have to say it’s lovely. It took a few coats, but it’s so pretty in the sun.
- Revlon’s Gold Coin – this is my favorite metallic currently. In fact, I have it on my nails now as an accent to Essie’s Fear or Desire (which I got for free as a Klout perk!) and it’s a pretty fab combo.
- Milani Jewel FX in Gems – this is another new-to-me cruelty free drug store brand that I bought on impulse and I was very happy with the results! A fun multi-color glitter.
Wow, it really has been a while. My birthday was April 30th and to celebrate I decided to spend the day at the beach with friends. Naturally, I put together a cute little outfit, which included this fun project: my hippie-ish birthday crown! Despite this post being a little behind, it was just too fun not to share.
I’m back with more Things I Heart! Here are some things I’m loving this week:
- First up is something that I always love, but it’s worth mentioning again: the beach! Last Sunday, I made my way up to Santa Monica for a beach day with Cassandra and we had a lovely afternoon soaking up a bit of that California sunshine. (I’m also still a pretty big fan of the Hipstamatic app)
- Second is a fun little excursion from the other night with the boy I’m seeing: surprise sidewalk chalk in a random parking lot!
I wish I could take credit for this awesome Mudkip, but he is definitely the more artistically talented between the two of us!
Case in point: I drew this scene that kind of looks like a 5-year old drew it. He added the pretty epic Nyan Cat.
- Third would the most important this week: my brother! It’s just happens to be his birthday today. He’s always been an awesome brother, but now that we’re older, he’s also a pretty fantastic friend too! Tonight to celebrate, we’re bowling and having burgers at The Counter (veggie for me!).