Martini Sueded Studded Loafers by Jeffrey Campbell: I’ve seen some great “smoking loafers” lately and I’m seriously loving this wine-colored, studded version. I’ve never been one for loafers, but there are so many awesome versions lately that I may be a convert.
Great Expectations Trailer: The trailer for the latest iteration of Great Expectations makes it look like the movie has a lot of potential. I’d imagine Helena Bonham Carter will make a pretty fantastic Miss Havisham.
The Dainty Squid’s Nail Polish Racks: I’m pretty darn happy with my countertop nail polish rack at the moment, but this post over on The Dainty Squid makes me wish wall racks would work in my current bathroom! So awesome.
Strawberry Basil Margaritas via The Kitchn: In a word – yum! Summer may be winding down in some places, but it will most certainly be staying hot here in Southern California for a while. I may just have to try this.
Links I Heart:
- I love The Fug Girls and couldn’t help but notice this in non-related posts: Lindsay Lohan is 26. Kate Beckinsale is 39. There’s a moral in here and I think it’s “stay off drugs.”
- An Elopement at Yosemite National Park via Green Wedding Shoes: I still have a couple of wedding blogs in my reader thanks to Maid of Honor duties and this gorgeous shoot popped up recently. The photos are too fantastic.
- Wallet Feng Shui via Gala Darling: There are some great points in here.
- Abusing the People of Westoros: Famous Authors on Fan Fiction via Flavorwire: Since fan fiction is so prevalent these days, it’s interesting to see the opinion of many authors whose works are used. It looks like most of them aren’t too happy about it.
- Gala Darling & Rock ‘n Roll Bride‘s photo shoots with Made U Look Photography – Brooklyn Bridge Babes! / Rooftop Dance Party / California Dreamin’ : Seriously, they’re just too pretty. I need to have a shoot by those ladies someday.